Friday, February 1, 2013

How To Psych Out Your Internet Troll! | IMGrind.com

Anyone that has ever experienced any type of moderate success online and has been vocal about it has likely experienced an Internet Troll. I know I have no shortage of them ha!

From traveling the world attending 35 tradeshows over the last 26 months, to blogging across our 3 web properties, managing 3 companies online and my participation in social media, I have no shortage of morons who try to fuck with me here and there. Jealousy is a real bitch and the anonymity of the Internet seems to transfer almost any idiot into an ?E-toughie.?

I?ve moderated Internet Marketing forums such as Wickedfire, BlackhatWorld, Spacehogs and have been running my own forums online for half a decade. I?ve attracted some really vial creatures who have tried their best to have a go at me, so I?m no stranger to trolls. The trick is that when you finally and absolutely, don?t give a fuck what people think, you?ve just attained the best weapon in thwarting morons.

But, if you are new to the troll syndrome, or would like to prepare yourself for the next dipshit who wants to blow holes in your success, check out this handy visual on how to psych them out!

Psychology of an Internet Troll
Image compliments of Best Online Psychology Schools

The More You Share, The More We Will Write. We Appreciate You!

Source: http://www.imgrind.com/how-to-psych-out-your-internet-troll/

foxnews cnn yahoo news nbc news cnn news Connecticut shooting Nancy Lanza

No comments:

Post a Comment